Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Spy A New Trend?

I admit that I'm a sucker for some cute decorative objects, especially when it comes to miniature versions of life-size things.  I just picked up a fantastic (1/2 price) glass cloche and stand at Pottery Barn on Tuesday that will soon house either a single cupcake for a party or whatever I fancy.

However I spied the following items yesterday while flipping through the latest round of spring catalogs and had to chuckle.  Are we now on a Ferris Wheel trend in decorating?

CB2's offering

CB2 wheel in room

Pottery Barn's Rustic Wheel
Seeing these two made me think of Catalog Living and the brilliant and hilarious ongoing story of Elaine and Gary.  Perhaps they'll make a Ferris Wheel purchase and add a clever chapter to their saga.

* all photos above from respective websites

No comments:

Post a Comment