Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Spy An Amazing Shower Curtain!

We're finally ready to tackle paint colors in our house (it's only been a year, really).  There is definitely an order of priorities:  Living room/Kitchen first, Master Bedroom & bath second, kids rooms, etc.  The one room I haven't put one ounce of brainpower into is the kids' bath.  They don't care, no one else cares, so why should I care?!

Anyhow, while clicking around Apartment Therapy last week, I spied an adorable shower curtain:

Photo from Apartment Therapy
I was pleasantly surprised to find that this super-fun shower curtain was found at Target and still available.  A few clicks later, and it was on its way. 
Photo from Target website
The kids love the little squirrels and owls in the charming forest, and it adds just the right amount of life and color to the drab, albeit brand new, kids bath.  Who needs paint in there now?  At least not for another year...

No comments:

Post a Comment