Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thomas Paul - Please decorate our beach house!

This past spring I spied these lovely items featured on a blog (I apologize, I can't find which one sparked the interest) by Thomas Paul.  Immediately I thought of my parents' still under construction beach house.  My father has a love for the sea and appreciates the artistry of scrimshaw, collecting some special items of his own.  Perhaps I'll forgo the items I already purchased for him for Christmas and snag a couple of these below at Velocity Art and Design.  Thank goodness he doesn't check this blog!

Moby Dick Tray

Knot Coasters


Dessert Plates

Coordinating Dinner Plates

Octopus Alpaca Throw

Jute Anchor Pillow

Whale Jute Pillow
Seahorse Pillow

* All photos from Velocity Art and Design website

No comments:

Post a Comment