Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beach House Decor - Inspiration Board

Sometime soon, my folks will be breaking ground on their new beach cottage. It initially will serve as a getaway for the family on weekends, and then eventually into their main residence following my dad's retirement in a few years.

I've been given the exciting task of decorating one of the guest suites on the top floor. I saw "lovely" without sarcasm or rolling of the eyes because this is my dream - decorating something that is a blank slate. Chic & cheap. Let the brainstorming begin!

From what I understand, the guest suite is essentially two rooms - a larger bedroom with a view of the water and a room next to it facing the front of the house, intended for kids/grandkids.

Here are a few things/images that are part of my online inspiration board:

Alicia Bock's gorgeous and dreamy photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment