Friday, February 18, 2011

What I'm looking at...

My poor little laptop is about to blow from the numerous tabs open on Firefox.  So, to "keep tabs" on what I'm checking out in the cyber-world, here is a rundown:

Fantastic nautical inspired bags by Banyon Hippo on A Room Somewhere:


 Gorgeous cake-toppers and other treasures at Over the Top Studios:


Chic and affordable mommy calling cards at Pinwheelpress.  Which one do I get?






Flipping through Adore Home Magazine - Vivienne Westwood's Union Jack rug for the Rug Company from and center on the cover of February/March 2011. 



Wishing I had a moment this weekend to pop into this fantastic show by Come Junk with Us - "Ruffles and Rust" at the Monroe State Fairgrounds.  Had a blast there in the fall and felt so inspired.


Looking forward to a birthday brunch here with my hubs on Sunday while the kids run wild with my parents.  A stroll in the wonderful farmer's market to follow.  C'est magnifique!

No comments:

Post a Comment