Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2011 Calendars

Like most people these days, I tend to keep a detailed calendar on an electronic device - whether computer, PDA, etc. However I still LOVE receiving (or buying) an annual calendar to provide a more aesthetically pleasing view of the months.

I was overwhelmed during a recent trip to a local Paper Source at the amount of gorgeous 2011 calendars displayed:

Paper Source Wall Art

Mini Desk Calendar"Critters" Birch desk calendar



Ilee Papergoods:

Stunning letterpress calendars and other products - first ran across her 5 years ago during an Art Walk in our old neighborhood. It was two years after my own wedding and I sure wish I'd found her products prior to it for the invitations. Just breathtaking!

This is her 2007 calendar that a dear friend bought for me, and I still have it tucked away in a craft box for some future inspiration.




2011 Desk Calendar



Of course, "my" adored Snow & Graham products:


How on earth will I decide on one (or even two)????

No comments:

Post a Comment